Let's Get This Story Started …One-to-One Book Coaching for Busy Entrepreneurs
You’re Ready to Write a Book
You’re ready to share your knowledge and your passion…
To reach a wider audience …
To stand out as a leader in your field…
To build your list and attract more clients.
But when you actually try to get started, it looks something like this:
Staring at a blank screen without actually writing anything.
Starting one book after another but never finishing any of them.
Having too many ideas … or not enough ideas … or vague ideas that you can’t seem to flesh out.
Getting so overwhelmed at the thought of everything you need to do to get your book on the market that you never even start.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what to write — and what to write after that?
If you could sit down in front of your computer and write easily, knowing that your book will serve both your audience and your business? If you had someone on hand who’s done it herself and could guide you through the publishing and launching process so you don’t waste time, money and energy trying to figure it all out yourself?
Well, guess what? I turn entrepreneurs into authors
I’m a book coach who helps entrepreneurs who want to write a book but feel overwhelmed by the process, or simply don’t know where to start. I help them go from a basic idea to putting a published book in the hands of the people they most want to reach.
Why work with me?
For the past four years, I’ve been helping authors tell their stories. I’ve worked with best-selling professional authors and solopreneurs with a story to tell; I’ve also written and published five books of my own. With one foot in the professional writer world and one foot in the entrepreneurial world, I’m able to help new authors navigate the world of writing and self-publishing — while keeping their professional goals front and center. I’m here to guide you from your opening sentence to a book you can hold in your hands.
Who are you?
- Someone who wants to write a high-quality book that will serve your businesses and your readers. You have more to share with the world, and you know a book would be the perfect way to do it.
- Someone who knows they have a book inside them but feel overwhelmed at the thought of creating and publishing it. You’ve got a business to run, after all, and you’re not sure if you want to put the time into learning the ins and outs of publishing.
- Someone who feels called to write a book but doesn’t yet see a clear path to making it happen. Maybe you don’t think you have the time, or you don’t really consider yourself a “writer,” or you’re not sure how you’d structure and organize a book. (That’s okay — none of these things need to hold you back!)
Who are you (probably) not?
- Someone who is looking for a quick fix—a “write your book in a weekend” type of program— just so you can say you wrote a book. I’m here to help you create a book you’ll be proud of for years to come.
- Someone who wants someone else to write their book for them. That’s fine, but you need a ghostwriter, not a book coach.
- Someone who has their heart set on a traditional publishing contract. Again, nothing wrong with that if it’s the right route for your story. However, most entrepreneurs will benefit from the complete control that self-publishing gives them, and which is why I emphasize that in this package.
Writing a book isn’t the right path for everyone.
But if it’s right for you, we can make it happen.