Discover Your StoryIntensive Session for New Authors
How do you feel when people tell you that you should write a book?
Flattered … but secretly terrified.
Overwhelmed (where would you even start?!).
Guilty, because you know you “should” write one, but it just keeps sinking to the bottom of your to-do list.
Or maybe your heart just sinks a little, because it’s something you’re longing to do, but you just can’t seem to make it happen.
Bottom line: you’d love to have a book, but you’re not sure if you could ever actually write one.
Discover Your Story:
It’s time to stop thinking about a book and start writing one
The Discover Your Story Intensive is designed to make sure you write the right book, the one that will serve your business and your readers best. It’s designed to eliminate false starts and wasted writing time so that you can dive into the writing process, confident that you’re on the right path.
In our three-hour intensive, we’ll explore your personal and professional goals and how a book will help achieve them—and then we’ll figure out how to write the right book for your needs. We’ll get clear on who your ideal reader is and how your book will help him or her. And we’ll begin mapping out your narrative—because the best way to get there is to know where you’re going.
By the end of it, you’ll be equipped to start your book-writing adventure!
With Sarah’s support, I was able to bring my ‘author brand’ into focus, brainstorm opt-ins that will help build my readership, build tactics and strategies that support my marketing efforts and ‘next steps’ that will allow me to grow my business to the next level.—Michaela Wirtz
Sarah is clearly very knowledgeable about the writing and self-publishing process. In a single call, she quickly hit on the two pieces my work needs the most — a blog and an outline. She offered just the right amount of encouragement — with a dose of much-needed organizational advice — to get this show, i.e., my book, on the road.
She also demolished 3 different invisible scripts of mine, which will help me get to where I want to be faster and better! If you’re writing a book, thinking about self-publishing, or are curious about the writing and publishing world in general, I highly encourage you to reach out to her.—Shiri Dori-Hacohen
During our coaching, call Sarah outlined some very simple ways for me to start identifying the key points of my book, my audience, and how I could start getting the material together for my book. Instead of feeling intimidated about the idea of writing a book, I now feel that I know exactly how to start.—Charlotte Jacob
Discover Your Story includes …
- A pre-session questionnaire so we can make the most of our time together.
- One 3-hour intensive over Skype or Zoom.
- Worksheets that you can fill out during our session to keep you on task. You can refer back to them and revise them as you begin to write.
- Post-session strategy report. Based on our conversation, I’ll create a personalized plan to keep you focused on your writing.
- An audio recording of our session for reference.
- A 30-minute follow-up call within 1–2 weeks. Inevitably you’ll have questions once you begin writing, and I don’t want to leave you hanging. This is your opportunity to make last-minute adjustments and get feedback on them before you begin writing in earnest.