Writing a book doesn't have to be difficult.
But when you have a million other things clamoring for your attention, when the publishing process seems overwhelming, when you're an entrepreneur first and foremost, not a writer, a coach can help you simplify and streamline the process to make it as painless and efficient as possible.
A book coach can help you …
- Get laser-focused on your book-writing goals
- Discover your target readership
- Design an efficient but realistic timeline to get your book on the market
- Create a solid outline and a focused manuscript
- Get you writing and keep you writing
- Walk you through the logistics of editing, formatting, & cover design
- Launch that baby into the world
I’m Sarah Barbour
- I’ll help you structure a detailed outline
- give you tips and tools to make writing easier and faster
- and keep you accountable to your writing goals.
Once your book is written, I’ll help you get it on to Amazon (or iTunes or Barnes & Noble or wherever you like).
While we’re at it, we’ll make sure you have an attractive hardcopy—because it’s SO COOL to be able to actually hold the book you wrote and be able to literally put it in the hands of the people who need it most.
What’s it like working with me?
I’ll also …
hold your feet to the fire when needed. Your success is my success, and I take that seriously. When you have questions, get stuck, want feedback or just need to bounce some ideas around, I’m here in your corner, ready to help. I’m also ready to hold you accountable to your deadlines, call you on your excuses and make sure you have the support you need to get to the next step.
The Full Package: Coaching + Editing
- One 90-minute kickoff session to establish your goals and brainstorm ideas for your book based on your goals and audience
- Eight 45-minute coaching sessions as needed to review outlines & drafts and help you whenever you get stuck
- Weekly email accountability
- Complete developmental edit of your manuscript + ongoing feedback
- 90-minute session to plan your book launch
Your investment: $2499
Mary Kay Tam
- This does not include copyediting or proofreading.
- One 60-minute jump-start session to brainstorm your content and goals
- Six 45-minute accountability & feedback sessions
- One 60-minute launch planning intensive
Your Investment: $997
A la Carte
Your investment: $147/hr. or four hours for $447
- Detailed worksheets to help you determine your book goals and ideal reader
- Comprehensive self-publishing checklist so you won’t miss any steps
- Feedback on outlines
- Weekly accountability check-ins by email